The key to excellence in purchasing is to acquiring the right inventory at the best value for your investment. Your customers and employees want inventory to be available when they need it. But if you’re not careful you can eat up all your profit in inventory carrying costs.
Purchasing integrates with SouthWare’s Inventory to help you achieve your inventory goals. You get the help you need to set and maintain target stock levels, to analyze usage trends, and to check vendor performance. Whether you’re maintaining a well-stocked inventory or ordering for just-in-time delivery, Purchasing has the tools to help you.
Key features include:
- Use your judgment more efficiently by focusing only on any needed adjustments to suggested purchases
- Create just-in-time POs from your sales orders
- Make special adjustments to the purchasing controls for any stock item
- Identify seasonal sales items and adjust suggested purchases for seasonal needs
- Recognize normal and abnormal usage patterns for your inventory
- Order the most profitable quantity levels based on EOQ or other quantity discount calculations
- Know which vendors are giving you the best performance on each item