When your customers call with an order, you want to be able to record the order accurately and then deliver it right the first time. This means your people need a system that helps them be efficient, accurate, knowledgeable, and timely. SouthWare’s Order Entry integrates with SouthWare’s Inventory to give you a complete order processing and inventory management system. With Order Entry you’ll be confident that you’re getting orders recorded accurately and courteously, shipping them right the first time, and getting them invoiced promptly.
Key features include:
- Immediately answer your customers’ questions about pricing, availability, order status, etc.
- Instantly access past sales orders for a customer and even duplicate one
- Sell what the customer needs even if you have to special order it or ship it from another location
- Know exactly how and where the customer wants an order shipped, and even have an order drop-shipped from your vendor
- Make sure a customer’s credit status gets checked before and after you record an order
- Automatically handle complex situations involving special pricing, special commission structures, or special sales tax rates
- Provide order acknowledgement forms to your customers to make sure the order is right before you ship it
- Create sales quotations and then turn them into orders when the customer agrees to buy