- Assist with new business development: Marketing, Phone calls, email campaign, and prospect campaigns
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly campaign metrics and reporting
- Facilitate social media activities and web site promotions using LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Assist with the ongoing development of our internet Presence and SEO initiatives.
- Stay current with industry best practices and search engine technologies
- Provide effective written recommendations
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Must be a US citizen
- Must live in Pinellas or Hillsborough County
- Preferably pursuing or have completed a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Punctual, reliable and professional
- Social Media Knowledge and experience using various sites
- Passion for exploring the online space showing continued effort to develop technology skill sets or qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Able to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet usuage
- Experience with Drupal or other Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of HTML
- Prior experience with marketing platforms such as MailChimp
Software Support Representative
We're looking for a full time ERP Support Representative whose responsibility it is to cheerfully field requests from clients while working with other technicians to learn to support ERP (accounting, inventory, order processing) software we provide businesses. Will work as a Level 1 support receiving, analyzing, and conducting basic troubleshooting of service requests from clients. The success of this position depends on good analytic skills, effective documentation, and strong communication skills.
- Respond to and log inquiries received from clients via email, phone, and live chat.
- Complete client requested tasks based on documented procedures.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7,8,10 and servers), Microsoft office, Internet Browsers, and email applications (Outlook, etc.)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Have exceptional communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Strong accounting, finance or software development backgrounds a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain and Logistics software would be a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be independent and self-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Live in Pinellas or Hillsborough County
- 1-3 years’ experience in software or accounting
Please send applications to email@example.com